Valindir Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanted to thank the staff.

3 posters

Go down

I wanted to thank the staff. Empty I wanted to thank the staff.

Post  Quannic Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 pm

My name is Brandon, I was once a pretty good friend of Sam "Vaskelvox" Butler. I just wanted to take the time to say that it makes me really happy to see your memorial for him on the site. Sam and I were in highschool together but lost touch after he joined the Marines. It is no surprise to me that he was able to touch you all in this way. He was a great person and your honoring him pleases many that knew him. Thank you for this, it means a lot.

Quannic
Peasant

Back to top Go down

I wanted to thank the staff. Empty Re: I wanted to thank the staff.

Post  Belimedra Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Sam was an amazing person and he has truly been missed by the staff here. His passion and enthusiasm for the game and life in general made him an absolute joy to have around. The void he left when he passed is still felt by staff today and honoring his memory is the least we could do after all the smiles and brilliant ideas he gave to us. We are honored to have known him and allowed the privilege of his company.
Belimedra
Belimedra
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Evoru Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Once the game is up and running Sam will have even more of a place in Valindir.

He was a great person, a true friend, and no one, I think, will ever forget that.
Evoru
Evoru
Noble

http://www.valindir.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum